I never really knew why the orange thingy was displayed. Today I checked into it a little bit and realized how easy it was to was subscribe to a favorite website. I used this today to see how the Yankees were doing under "Sports". So, I'm subscribed to Sports and Web 2.0. I generally save my fav websites to my Favorites. Can anyone tell me what the real advantage of feed readers is? ~~RSS VS. FAVS~~
http://www.google.com/reader/view/?utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-ww-ww-bk&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google+reader#overview-page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Most people use RSS as a timesaver because it "pushes" the information to them - they don't have to visit a bunch of different websites and get the information themselves. Instead they just browse the quick list of new information that is sent to their feed reader to see if there's anything worth following up on. Some websites I just prefer to visit because I know I like ALL of their content. I typically use RSS with websites that have the occasional interesting story, but aren't worth me checking everyday.
ReplyDelete